Monday, August 15, 2005

Real Dilema!

Okay, I met a guy last night. He's from TN which means he's from near my hometown. He's hot as hell, and has a sex drive that I would probably need to keep my silly ass satisfied. He's a redneck, and his idea of telling me how much he wants me is telling me that he wants to be my baby's daddy. Now, I know that sounds really vile, especially for a guy to say to another guy, but I thought it was cute. Maybe it is because I was born and kind of raised in the South. I kinda have an idea how a southern redneck thinks. Besides, he also said that he really wanted to date a guy like me and that he would hold me alnight. That doesn't excatly sound like something most peple would think would come from a redneck

So what's the dilema. Well read my last post. Troy! The hot personal trainer who treats me like I was king of his world! These two guys both live in the same part of the country, albiet not excatly within a three hundred mile radius of each other. Still they are closer to each other then they are to me.

What the hell am I talking about. I've know Troy for four months now. I've only know Chad for a grand total of twenty-six hours. I know one way more than the other. Still I have a feeling that I will probably get to know Chad a little better in the next few months. The fact that he lives near my hometown means that I will be a lot closer to him than Troy whenever I fly to Nashville. Which means that I have more opportunites to see Chad than Troy. This could get interesting.

Let's see what happens!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog this ‘un
==
eft weight loss blog

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home