Saturday, September 03, 2005

Why Am I Still Single?

To start this is not a bitch session where I suppose to feel sorry for myself. I know that is probably what it sounds like, but to be quite honest I don't do that a lot. The reason is because it is too time consuming and it takes up too much energy.

Actually, I tend to get asked that question a lot. Maybe it's time to do some thought about why I am still single. I can't even count the number of times I've been asked this question. It makes me feel like crap when I here igt because it makes me feel like something about me is wrong. I mean I have a guy who is around the corner and telling me that he want would love to be my boyfriend or whatever. Then I start to think whe can't that happend to me here. Why is it that in San Diego I'm still alone and frankly quite bored?

The answer is I don't have a damn clue. If I had an answer to that, I'm pretty sure that I would not still be single right now at this moment. There are many reasons this could be. I am kind of picky and I usually attract guys that I have nothing in commom with at all or are plain just not attracted to period. There was my navy days when I wasn't even looking for anything of the sort because I was too busy and never at home. Now...I don't know. I have been hurt a few times and it makes it really hard to trust people. I just try to take it one day at time. There are tons of reason why I'm still single and to just pick one and say that is the reason would be pretty damn dumb.

Besides I'm a little more complicated then that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home