Sunday, September 04, 2005

Liar, Liar!

Jeez this is becoming to much of a pain. Don't I have anything good to write about in this damn thing. Maybe, I'm just going through some bad faze or something.

You know what I said about making normal friends. Well here's another one.

Everyone at some point lies. It happens. A lot of times it is forgivable or you can just blow it off. Especially if it is something that is really petty. I know that sometimes people lie to you for your own good. It still hurts, but it is usually forgiven.

There are are certain lies I can't take. When you're my friend, and you do it it is even worse. Especially when i know you've lied over the past two weeks many times. This particular lie was a lie about me. This lie started a lot of issues that wouldn't have happend had this person had kept there mouth shut. See it's the whole tell something that isn't true and then you lie about it. Especially if you are specifically asked by me if you said it. I wouldn't even had gotten mad if he had told me the truth. I wasn't mad when I had asked.

Still I had a suspicion that he had did it. I was able to comfirm that today. Which confirms the fact that he lied.

Don't let me see him today. He's going to get my left foot up his ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger un home sobrer said...

Hi radiosailor, I like your blog very much. You are special, yes!
I can feel your soul through it. You are giving us so interesting stuff here. I'll be following you.
Kisses

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home