Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Stood-Up Factor

Okay...here is a reason as to why i am still single. I keep getting stood up all the damn time. Is this a gay thing.? I know tht sounds crass, but I'm pretty peeved. Do we as a whole like to stand guys up? I don't get it. It's just freaking rude when someone tells you to call them at a certain time to meet for a date. I call you at that time and you don't answer your phone. It's not even turned on. Oh yeah...you know it's a cell phone just by the message, and the fact that it isn't turned on because it doesn't even ring. That is just so....oh never mind.

As you can tell that REALLY irritates me. I'm a southern boy and I was brought up with manners. This just shows that some people have no home training. Actually I don't even know if that's being stood up. It's just WRONG. That was my day off and I deliberately didn't plan anything because of this. The thing is I really can't get mad at the the guy. I haven't been really fair with him. On the other hand I've always been available when I told him to call me at a certain time too. It's really one of those things where I want to be mad but I can't. It doesn't matter I'm still mad anyway. Oh well...at least I have class now to make me forget about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger un home sobrer said...

Leave it and forget about it, yes. Everyone of us deserve to be with the right guy we need. Don't be mad if it's not necessary. I like your southern manners.
Tight hug.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home