Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Don't Get It!

Is it just becaue I'm a black gay man, tnat I have to be a top. Everyone I meet wants to wants me to top them on to give me a blowjob. You know maybe for once I want to be the bottom, or be the one on my knees giving a blow job. Maybe it is because I have an attraction to white guys and the thing is most black guys are tops. That is true in most cases. I'm well aware of this. I just get a little tired of it sometimes. I don't mind being the top guy, but that are times when I just want SOMETHING different. I don't really have that much of hangups with that. It's just that it makes things a little annoying when I am after something else.

I'm gay Dammit! I like penis just as much as the next guy!

1 Comments:

Blogger un home sobrer said...

I totally agree with you. I'm a white gay guy who has an attraction to black guys, and I always have to bottom them and be the one on my knees working the blow job. I think when love comes there, it doesn't matter what rule we keep. I don't care to bottom them, but sometimes I feel like to top them. I like penis and asses, damn!
I like this new presentation for this blog. You are so sensitive and intelligent, yes.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home