Sunday, May 20, 2007

Am I being Tricked?

Wow, it has been a while since I've written anything in this blog. I guess I should start with one of my favorite topics. My friend the security.

Sometimes I really don't what to think about this guy, and I really hate it that's he's gotten into my head so badly. I had actually forgotten about him for quite a while. Then again, that is really easy to do when you hardly see the person. Then again I've been kind of busy, so I've other things to worry about.

Now nothing has really changed, except to say that he has kind of backed off of his creepy staring routine. That basically means that he's gotten a lot more sneaky about it and doesn't do it where everyone on the fucking planet can see him. He still does it though, smiling and whoa what a beautiful smile.

Of course my friend Victor seems to think that he's just playing games and is in fact actually straight. It is possible and it is something that has actually crossed my mind on a few occasions. The problem is that above all else I believe in logic. I also believe in the least complex explanation is the most likely thing. Wait isn't that logic? Anyway, no matter how I try to reason it, the fact that he might be tricking me doesn't make any damn sense. First off, he would get nothing out of it especially since I haven't even spoken to him. Then again, if he is a true pyscho he wouldn't need much of a reason now would he? Then the one thing was why would he did he let me and Angie know that he had heard our conversation in the first place. I mean he really went out of his way to do so. Weird.

It all makes me uncomfortable. As I said before, it totally drives me UP THE FUCKING WALL that he is in my head like this. Then again, for him to be doing all this means that I'm in his head just as much. The question is why am I in his head. Well I guess only time will tell. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home