Monday, March 13, 2006

Let The Games Begin!

Wow, I haven't felt like this in a long time. You see I hate people who play games. I see as really ridiculous and immature. The problem this security guard has decided that he wants to play games. The thing that he doesn't really know is that I'm really good at games, and I rarely lose. Hey just because I don't like these types of games doesn't mean that I'm not good at it. Take math, for example. I can't stand it, but I can still do most of the things that I learned in high school and college quite well thank you.

Let's take things back to yesterday. Angie and I were leaving the building, or at least I was to take care of some business. We were talking about something that I can't remember. He was in the Kiosk supposed to be watching monitors. Now the gate to leave into the lobby was open for some unknown reason so we didn't have to be buzzed out. Now of course he knew this. Angie and I were at the gate talking and people were still able to walk in and out. About six people walked out of the gate while were having this conversation. Now one person comes to the gate and he presses the button to open the gate. This dude could see very well that the gate was open so there was no need for that. Angie says that he did that because he wanted us to move. She also said that if that was the case he should have just asked us to move. Which mind you is the correct thing to do. It also shows that you have some kind of home training in manners.

I leave and come back. I'm walking up and I see him and his buddy, another guard, who when the two of them are working together it's like their joined at the hip. I call them Tweedledee and Tweedledum. Now I'm fully aware that those nicknames are no where near original, but they are oddly appropriate. I'm hoping anyone who reads this can see this later. Now it's night time and since I'm not wearing my glasses, my ability to see things at a distance is really impaired. That doesn't stop me from being able to make out the two of them on the sidewalk standing next to each other facing me. That's not difficult considering how big they both are. When ole' boy notices me walking towards him he goes and stands behind his buddy so that I can't see him. Now this is unbelievably stupid for a multitude of reasons, the main one being that I HAD ALREADY SEEN HIM. Still....

The first thought that entered my head when I saw this is how fucking pathetic is that. Then I started to get pissed. I mean, how much of a fool does he think I am. Seriously, it is very hard to piss me off. When I got mad at John he had been irritating me for quite sometime, so the fact I got mad at him eventually was something that anyone who knew me well saw coming. This guy barely knows me, and the only way a person who doesn't know me can piss me off is to insult my intelligence. I take that very seriously, because the one thing in this world I have pride in is not being a dumbass. I hope he didn't think I was actually going to take that shit seriously. I felt like I had just entered kindergarten. Maybe his plan was to actually piss me off, which then I'd give him props because that means he's twenty times smarter then I'm actually giving him credit for at this point. If not, then I don't know what he was trying to do, but it obviously didn't work.

Now just on principle I have to teach this guy a lesson. He had better be glad that I don't know him well. I don't appreciate being tried to make a fool of. Like I said when I decide to play, I don't usually lose, and I can be a devious son of a bitch when I feel as if I've been backed into a corner. And I'm actually going to enjoy this which is the one thing I feel bad about.

So...Let the Games Begin! Come with it, pal! Just come up with something better than the "I'm going to stand behind my buddy so you can't see me" thing. I guess he's cool now. If a grown man acting like a six year old is actually cool. Me personally, I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home