Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There Can Only Be One of Me!

Well...I've never had this happen before. Not in all of my thirty (or almost 30) years. A guy who has to try to be excatly like me. Maybe that's not what it is, but it sure seems like it. One of my friends (who is like my second mom) has already said something about it. We need to have a talk. I just got a new cellphone (man I love T-mobile), and he was with me when I got it. Thank God I didn't get unlimited text messages. My phone would be quite busy right now. Anyway, will I was downloding ringtones it was discovered that his phone doesn't support mp3s. That kind of explained why I was getting much better sounding ringtones. Now he wants to get a brand new phone to make up for it. This is after he went out and bought the same jacket I bought the exact same day. I mean same color and everything. Now the jacket thing doesn't bother me all that much. Jeez, just let the phone thing go. He got so mad the other night it was ridiculous. Besides, my phone is not exactly better than his. His takes pics and video (which is the reason why he bought the phone in the first place, and my phone doesn't. I didn't really care. IT'S JUST A DAMN PHONE!!!! As long as it rings, and I can talk on it, I really could care less what other stuff it does.

Oh well we really can't be to much a like. We have totally different taste in guys. Thank God! I think his taste in guys is hideous, but that's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home