Sunday, March 05, 2006

Status Report

I think that it is time for a status report and me and my favorite security guard. So what is there to report. Not a damn thing. It's really pretty sad. I don't really know how to explain it. I haven't been spending a lot of time at home lately, so it's not we've been seeing each other a hell of a lot.

There is something else. Like I said, I don't really know where he is coming from. When we do see each other he plays this game of ignoring me now like I'm the plague or something. It's actually a good thing. I guess it's a good thing. That is what my mind is telling me. That kind of hurts though, because I really would like to get to know the guy. It all comes down to me being to damn scared to say anything to this guy, and now he kinds of act likes I don't exisit. That is probably my own damn fault. Now everytime I see him I start to feel uncomfortable and it sucks. Since I've been working the last couple of days, I kind of forget about him until the next time I see him and all the shit starts up again. I think that kind of means that I should find more things to occupy my time.

What a poor excuse for a man I am lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home