Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"No, I'm Not Gay. I'm Homophobic"

You would think this whole thing is over by now. Obviously it isn't. You would think that since this security guard now knows that I know that he's been watching me to the point of being creepy, he might do the sensible thing and like quit. Well know he hasn't. Actually, he's gotten a lot more sneakier about it. It's almost like he is trying to get my attention. He's always had it. It's just that if you want to say something to me, then SAY IT ALREADY.

Of course now he's being extremely nice to my two best friends, Angie and Victor. Victor is the one who I mentioned before that tries to embarass me around this guy whenever he gets the opportunity. Well the table has turned on that last night. For once, I got to watch Victor stick his whole leg all the way up to his ass in his mouth, and my security guard buddy heard every word of it. I think he seems to position himself where he can listen to my conversations without making himself known. Well, the not making himself known thing is obviously not working. We always seem to catch him. Not that it matters. The three of us have gotten to the point where we don't really care if he hears us or not. If we are actually talking about him, which is quite frequently now days, we actually talk louder to let him get his earful that he seems to be working so hard.

Of course some other female did the really dumb thing and asked him if he was gay (and no, that was not my idea). His response "No I'm not gay. I'm homophobic" Now first off who actually refers to themselves as homophobic. Even real homophobic people don't call themselves that! Now add to the fact that he isn't acting like a homophobic person at all means that response doesn't make any sense. Now if he is homophobic, he would be trying to stay away from me. Which he doesn't at all seem to be doing. In fact, he's doing the exact opposite. Even today, just an hour ago, he was trying to get my attention when he was talking to another neighbor.

But he's homophobic! Geez!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People who say they're homophobic are just plain stupid and ignorant. It's pretty much like saying out loud: "I'm a racist" or "I hate women" or some dumb comment like that. They think that it makes them look really macho and tough.

People need to grow up!

D.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home